Who should I call if I see a traffic sign on the ground?

If it is a stop or yield sign, call the township at (610) 458-9400 right away. If the office is closed, please call the Police Department at (610) 692-5100. This is a very serious condition, and the Public Works Department will respond as soon as possible.

For all other signs, please feel free to file a report via the Township website.

Report a problem with a street sign

Show All Answers

1. The resident at the end of my street has greenery that keeps me from safely seeing to exit my street. Can something be done?
2. Is the township responsible for trees in rights of way?
3. Can I get the township to fix a pothole on my street?
4. Who paints the lines in the roadways?
5. My mailbox was pushed down by a snow plow. Will you replace it?
6. Are there specifications for installing mailboxes?
7. Why do you plow in my driveway after I have shoveled it out?
8. The township has cut the trees in front of my property, and they do not look good. Will you come fix this?
9. Can cars be parked on the street during a snow storm?
10. Who should I call if I see a traffic sign on the ground?