Click to Home

Go To Search
Emergency Alerts


Show All Answers

1. I was involved in a vehicle accident. How can I get a copy of the report?
2. I need to get fingerprinted for employment or security reasons. Where can I get this done?
3. How can I close off the street for our neighborhood's block party?
4. I need a criminal history check for employment purposes. How do I arrange to have one done?
5. How can I get people to stop soliciting at my door?

Home Contact Us Conditions of Use Privacy Statement Accessibility Copyright Notice Powered by CivicPlus
Upper Uwchlan Township | 140 Pottstown Pike, Chester Springs, PA 19425 | Ph: (610) 458-9400 | Fx: (610) 458-0307
Administration Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM